After a year of development Fi EXHAUST team is proud to present the new and improved Fi EXHAUST Pro version control box, mobile App and redesigned remote control. The App intelligently remembers your settings, automatically connects to the Fi EXHAUST Pro Version control box after first time pairing and interactive interface design is joy to use. Every time the App launches it’s like a pleasant conversation between Fi EXHAUST and your car.
Fi EXHAUST Pro offers 6 new features:
1. Monitors real-time valve status with Fi EXHAUST Pro App’s intuitive and friendly interface. Mount your phone on a dashboard and use Fi Pro as a second digital display.
2. On an engine startup Fi EXHAUST Pro App automatically scans and erases annoying CEL related to catalytic convertor for selected car models.
3. Experience more intuitive way how to control exhaust valves. Customize what 2 buttons on the physical remote control do. Manually open/close the exhaust valves or activate Auto Mode.
4. Fast pairing and connection with Fi EXHAUST Pro Bluetooth delivers a smoother experience.
5. Pair multiple remote controls to Fi EXHAUST Pro. You can use the same Fi Pro remote control to awaken Fi symphony on multiple cars installed with Fi EXHAUST system. Free up pocket space and carry only a single remote. Please note that this only if you have Fi EXHAUST Pro installed on your cars.
6. Intelligent Fi EXHAUST Pro Version control box can be used with Fi EXHAUST vacuum valve system and OEM electric valves for Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Audi models.
Fi EXHAUST Pro App and Remote Control X Activate Auto Mode and Valves ON/OFF:
Fi EXHAUST Pro App: Personalize Valve Settings Based on Driving Habits:
Today we have a stock G82 M4 here, we’d like to show you how is the stock valved exhaust system functioning. Then, we will install Fi version of catback, the end section of exhaust where the valves are located. And we will show you the clip of this M4 installed with Fi catback with stock exhaust button and Fi catback with Fi PRO remote control system. The difference can easily be felt.
R A C E C A R should sound like a racecar no matter what, even you read it backwards. The new catless headers with our very own valvetronic performance catback will set both you and your GT3 to a world that haven’t been explored before.
When was the first time you got fascinated by JDM? Was it when reading about it in magazines like Option or Top Gear? Or perhaps catching a JDM bug when immersed in a game or comic universe like the manga racing series Initial D? Or does anyone still remember the classic "Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift"? Whatever your initial exposure to JDM, I believe everyone had a wonderful and exciting time.